Anaal Nathrakh - In The Constellation Of The Black Widow


I totally slept on this record until recently. I've always loved Anaal Nathrakh, one of my favorite bands for sure. Mick's riffs shred, V.I.T.R.I.O.L.'s (AKA Dave Hunt) vocals shred even more. Literally. It sounds like his throat is being shredded into a bloody pulp. Cool. If you haven't heard them before, I highly recommend you browse through this blog and listen to The Codex Necro first. It rules.

While I wouldn't call this their best effort, it's still totally awesome (and necro). There are a couple snoozers that I didn't really enjoy, but overall a totally sinister listen. Dave continues to demonstrate the fact that he can do every form of vocal delivery in extreme music as well as belt out the most epic clean line you've ever heard once or twice an album.

Too Long No Read: Music sound good. Voice guy crazy. You listen.

Necronecronecro

0 comments: