Society Nurse - Junk Existence


It's been long enough and supplies of the 7" are low enough now that I can in good conscience post this record. I absolutely love this band, probably my third favorite band in Seattle behind Walls and of course the mighty Iron Lung. Society Nurse plays an ugly brand of hardcore that I find completely refreshing, even though this genre seems to be on the upswing (not that I'm complaining!) This is definitely a recommended listen if you've enjoyed some of the other more visceral hardcore I've been posting lately. Again, this isn't my link as I recently moved and have internet so shitty my own uploads all time out, so let me know if it goes down and I can try to fix it.

They have some new material in the works, so keep your ear to the ground if you enjoy this.


Junk Existence

0 comments: