VERY COOL ALBUMS FROM 2011: PART ONE

Firstly, I hate making numbered lists. It's impossible for me. I just don't have the time or even the desire to construct anything like that for you retards. Instead, here are some cool albums that happened to be released in 2011 posted in a completely arbitrary order. Literally the same order I thought of them in. There are plenty of top lists out there provided by other people and places, if you absolutely NEED a definitive pecking order, try checking out THIS ONE or THIS ONE, both posts from blogs that I PERSONALLY READ ALL BY MYSELF ON MY VERY OWN COMPUTER that post about COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

Immolation - Providence


This EP is very cool, even though Scion is associated. I don't really know what else to write about it. It sounds like Immolation and that's all I ask of them.

Autopsy - Eternal Macabre


Dude I love it when an oldschool band comes out with a new album and it's REAL GOOD. This album is almost as very cool as the artwork is.

Crowbar - Sever The Wicked Hand


This album is very cool if you already liked Crowbar. If you didn't it probably didn't convert you. It's very cool because I still remembered it even though it came out in like... February.

Disma - Toward The Megalith


This album is very cool, but you already knew it that because it's literally on every top list that matters. Also, this is a definite contender for most Very Cool artwork of the year.

Corpsessed - The Dagger & The Chalice


This is definitely one of my favorite Very Cool death metal albums of the year. If you don't have it already you're slippin' so hard you already fell on your stupid ass. Idiot.

Rotten Sound - Cursed


Rotten Sound is the only grindcore band I've posted so far. Very Cool.



This is all the blog post posting I have patience for at the moment. I'll try to enlighten you further in the next installment of VERY COOL ALBUMS THAT CAME OUT IN 2011.

0 comments: